It is part of the Saad Educational Group and offers a bilingual curriculum concerned with Arabic, Islamic and Kuwaiti identity, as well as the English language.
The nursery operates in an educational method inspired by the Italian approach of Reggio Emilia, which provides children with a fertile environment that helps them grow and learn and encourages children to explore the surrounding environment and express themselves in various ways in addition to linking basic experiences with life activities and play without the need for traditional education methods that mold the child within an assigned and predefined framework.
Helping the child to have fun by using his senses with distinctive educational methods.
1. The child and the teacher are partners in the educational process.
2. The child is part of society.
3. Every child has a way of expressing his opinion.
4. Flexible education.
5. Documenting the child’s accomplishments and acknowledging their efforts.
6. Long-term projects.
7. The surrounding environment is the third milestone for a child.
8. The child’s relationship with his parents.